Suddenly I realized I don’t feel so dark anymore
This week we connected and talked with a charming Sarah who was a Registered Nurse for twenty years – and is now helping others as a Holistic Health Coach, Keynote Speaker, Author, and multi-award-winning entrepreneur.
In this episode we speak about how she naturally overcame a multitude of health issues, and how Sarah now uses the knowledge gained through her own personal healing journey and experience as a nurse, to take a holistic approach to her work.
- How 20 years traditionally trained nurse became a holistic coach
- What’s the difference between a typical medical and a holistic approach
- What moved her to reconsider the whole approach to her own health
- What health challenges she was able to naturally heal (despite her doctor's prognoses)
- How can we start being proactive rather than reactive and start with baby steps today
- How do you heal when you don’t look at one problem at the time
- Why she wrote her book and reached out to others who healed themselves to write powerful stories about their own healing journeys
- What is the belief in the healing process
- What role do unconscious beliefs play
- How the “nocebo effect” is the same as the placebo effect – once you’re told you’ll have certain symptoms you’re going to experience them
- What tiny steps can you take today
- Why it's important to love yourself in an unconditional way
Some of Sarah's pearls of wisdom:
“Once you have done the healing work (especially the mindset work) the emotional healing work, dealt with your demons, they’re done and dealt with, they don’t impact your life anymore.”
“With the diagnoses comes a program and a set of beliefs”
“A lot of little somethings is better than none of the big something”
“LOVE is always the answer”
to get in touch with Sarah, connect with her:
Website LinkedIn Facebook YouTube Instagram Twitter
Email: [email protected]
Book – HEAL YOURSELF on Amazon worldwide in 4 languages
Course – Heal Yourself At Home – link on my website for a 20-module self-directed learning course.
Use code HALFOFF at the checkout for a 50% discount
Any opinions stated on this podcast are personal opinions of the host or guests and are meant for information only. Any products, modalities, or technologies mentioned here are not intended to or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment of any disease or illness.
Use your own discretion when considering using the methods, diets, products, or modalities mentioned in this podcast. We offer an open forum to discuss the newest discoveries and modalities out there that may benefit people's health, vitality, and wellness.
We make no representation and assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained on or available through this website, and such information is subject to change without notice. Never make any changes to your medication, daily routine, nutrition, sleep schedule, or workout, without first consulting your doctor or other medical professionals.