I wanted something that moves me, fires me up, brings the best out of me
In this episode, we talk with Ricardo Wilkins, a former government employee turned entrepreneur, and his journey to personal development.
- How after years in government employment having a nice paycheck and being comfortable in the cubicle he realized that he wanted more, the challenge, something that moves him, fires him up, and brings up the best of him but still, as opportunities showed up, his limiting beliefs would stop him from utilizing them
- How he finally got fed up and what he discovered that started changing his life, health, and the direction of his life
- What volunteering means to him
- -How a chronic stomach issue got him on the journey of realizing that even multiple tests, and multiple specialists can’t always determine what the core issue is
- How he started learning about proper nutrition, what to put in his body, healing, started paying attention
- How is now the “annoying healthy eater”
- The new direction that moves Ricardo, inspires him and hit that entrepreneurial bug he had within him
- What caught his attention because of aging, and longevity research
- We spoke about his newly published book – Life’s Biohack – the health secrets of redox signaling and what compelled him to write it
- The book you can understand and read within 1 day
- It’s also an example of Ricardo’s personal development - how we can overcome our limiting beliefs, change our story, and get out of our comfort zone
- How he wants to create immerse volunteering – for people who might have lost their job, and are looking for a next step - providing guidance and support for their next step
If you want to connect with Ricardo, here is the best way:
Email: [email protected]
LinkedIn Website Facebook YouTube Instagram BUY a BOOK
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE
Any opinions stated on this podcast are meant for information only. Any products, diets, methods, modalities, or technologies mentioned here are not intended to or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment of any disease or illness.
Use your own discretion when researching Redox Signaling Molecules mentioned in this episode. These products do not treat, cure, heal, prevent or diagnose any disease or medical condition. They simply empower the body to heal itself by increasing cellular efficiency, functions, and communications.
We want to offer an open forum to discuss the newest discoveries and modalities out there that may benefit people's health, vitality, and wellness. We make no representation and assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained on or available through this website, and such information is subject to change without notice. Never make any changes to your medication, daily routine, nutrition, sleep schedule, or workout, without first consulting your doctor or other medical professionals.